Hey looking to sell or trade my bikes. Will let them go for a lower winter price since you have to store them for a few months before really using them.

1 is a triumph speed triple converted to such from a Daytona 955i. This means it has 20 more HP than a regular speed triple, and a bigger radiator and better suspension. It also has pazzo adjustable levers, gold chain, corsa diablo 3 tires, GPS mount and power adapter, passenger seat delete cowling as well as the passenger seat. Some small scuffs from the saddle bags I had on there are on the tail section and the tank has swirling that can be seen up close, but could be easily buffed out or waxed away. There are about 24,xxx miles on the bike. I will let it go for $3,200 or will trade for a newer 600-750 sport bike.

2 Suzuki Katana 750. This is a comfy and powerful sport/touring bike. It has some scratches on the side fairings from being down. otherwise it runs and drives great, it has only 10,xxx miles on it. It also has a cup holder and tank protector. I will let this go for $2,100 and will trade for just about anything let me know.

I would also be willing to trade both bikes for a nice GSXR 750 2006+ or one of them plus some cash towards the difference in value.

Here are some pics. PM if your interested.