I'm selling my 2003 Speed Triple converted from a Daytona 955i. This means it's got more HP and better suspension than a real 2003 S3. The headlights are attached to the forks so they turn when you go around corners and it's got a bigger radiator. It's also got Pazzo adjustable levers, power commander, CF side panels, CF exhaust, Bar end mirrors, Smoked turn signals, Battery tender pigtail, Ciggarette outlet, GPS mount and rear seat delete cowl as well as a rear seat.

The bike runs very good and has no problems. It's never been down, previous owner converted for preference. It's got a decent amount of tread left on the Corsa Diablo III tires 120 in the front 190 in the rear, and the breaks are still good as well. There are absolultely no problems with the bike and oil has been changed every 2500mi.

Body is in decent condition. There are minor swirl marks on the tank and wear on the carbon fiber under seat trim pieces. The tail has some places where the saddle bags I was using rubbed on the paint.

I can include rear stand, front stand, and saddle bags, for a bit extra.

$3,200.. I want cash now so I can buy an SS bike. Trades considered of a 2006+GSXR 750, or 2005 R6 or 2006+ R6S, will add cash on top for the right bike.