This is my daily driver,Looking to sell price is a starting point.

Still routinely driven on 32 mile daily commute
Does some longer trips to the whites. I'm still very confident it is reliable

The good
2 owner (my sister for first year then me since then)
3.3L V6 Manual Transmission ( stick shift, hard to find)
4wd Hi and Lo,
Mounted Blizzak snow tires right now( 2 seasons left on this set at least)
4 factory rims in garage have my summer tires with another year at least of life in it. (Yokohama Geolander)
Full tank of gas gets 270-295ish mile depending on driving( winter drops to 270, summer is better due to ethanol blend)
Heat is still strong and AC still strong.
Comes with Factory hitch, external Bike carrier and internal bike carrier
No major engine issues
Recently replaced front brakes (pads, calipers, brake lines and rotors)11 months ago ($850) with major fluids flushed and replaced
Shocks were upgraded 4 years ago to Blistein shocks ($550) around 150k
Exhaust system was replaced 3 years ago ($450)
Oil pressure sensor replaced 9 months ago( $100 )
Radiator replaced about 4 years ago
Internal headliner was replaced 6 months ago($100)
Truck frame has surface rust but no issues, it is solid, inspected by my mechanic when replacing oil sensor
Never 4 wheels or offroading
Been used to haul motorcycles etc around but nothing abusive
have last 5 or so years of repairs etc that i can share with you, previous to that... no.

Bad
Odometer just rolled over 200k ( 200145 currently, will go up as it is used daily)
Timing belt needs replacement in next month or two if you really want to be good about but i waited till 13ok my first time and it looked fine my mechanic at time said. cost $600-700 from my mechanic ( unique auto care wilmington)
Rust is on rear wheel wells, taken to 2 auto body places, about 1000$ to repair but poses no safety issue, will pass safety inspection per them( inspected and passed 1 month ago for MA)
Paint is fine except for the scratches/dings for a 13 yo SUV, there
Interior is pretty clean considering the stuff I hauled etc., normal scratches etc
About 4 or5? years ago... the right gasket kept popping and spewed oil due to high compression. Root cause was the PCV filter had never been changed. Its been changed and never had any issue again. Feel very confident taking this on a multi state drive
a quart of oil need sot be added about every 4-6 weeks max
Small whine every now and then from AC pulley tensioner per my mechanic,
Rear fender has 2 rust spots on it, not a big concern per the auto body shop.
Nuisance engine light comes on every 4-6 months for a loose gascap, goes away after i tighten it
Other minor quirks for a 200k SUV too much to list

Would be good as a daily driver, or even as second car.

Why am I selling? not sure.. I love the Xterra, but its been 13 years if I keep it it will be as a daily driver for the next year or two then relegated to round the town type and I'll buy something else... ( possibly 4 runner)

Asking 3000$ OBrespectableO

Located in Wilmington2003 Xterra Nissan V6 3.3L Manual 3000 OBO-img_2834-jpg2003 Xterra Nissan V6 3.3L Manual 3000 OBO-img_2835-jpg