Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2004 Chevy Tahoe

Thumbs up 2004 Chevy Tahoe

I have a 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT for sale. The car is as loaded as you could get it. It has captains chairs, rear DVD, 3rd row, leather, Bose Premium speakers, AWD with Stabilitrack etc etc.

The car is in great mechanical condition and decent cosmetic condition. The truck has always had regular Mobil 1 oil changes with premium Bosch filters. It also has $1000 worth of brand new Michelin MS2 tires on it. The front brakes are almost new and the rears are about 1/2, but I have a set of rear pads to go with it. The paint is in decent condition with 1 or 2 scuffs that look like a shopping cart clipped it.

It has a couple of cosmetic things wrong with it like the passenger climate control doesn't function 100% (I have a new damper motor somewhere), the tailgate hydraulics are tired and a couple of other stupid little things. There is nothing that affects the safety or drivability.

Overall the car is in great shape and is a definite must see. Mechanically it is 100% solid and you can chip away at the little crap for pretty short $$. You won't believe the odometer when you take it for a test ride.

I have the title clean and in hand.

Lowest KBB value is Fair at $6,382. Its on Craislist for $4995.

Looking to get $4500 for it.

Feel free to call with any questions and set up a time to come see it.

Call or text Greg 603 fivesixzero 6858

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2004 Chevy Tahoe

Back to the front page... this puppy is more than capable of pulling a trailer, and if you're on an open it will keep a lot of stuff dry and secure...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!