Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2004 WR250F - STREET TITLED!

2004 WR250F - STREET TITLED!

2004 Yamaha WR250F, with a Connecticut street title, currently registered in CT. This is a ready to roll dual sport if you live in CT, no VIN check, no inspection, just bring the paperwork to DMV and walk out with a plate.

The bike would need some parts to get through an MA inspection, it has no signals, brake light, high beam, etc. It is a very capable woods bike with no extra crap, except the piece of paper that'll get you a license plate in CT.

Previous owner was very meticulous, changed plastics and decals every winter, and took very good care of the bike. It comes with new in package fork guards, radiator shrouds and front fender. Also includes spare headlight plastic, YZ rear fender(eliminates light), spare rear WR fender with spare light, and a few other misc. used pieces of bodywork in addition.

Has FMF exhaust, aftermarket clutch perch/lever(easier throw, mode adjustability), handguards, skid plate; it is ready to ride as is. I bought it last fall, rode it a handful of times last fall, and once this spring. I didn't find time to ride it this summer, but did change the before my only ride this season. It sat on a tender all season, and fired right up the other day when I moved it from my garage to my house.

This bike was, for me, a perfect combo between the light weight of a 2 stroke(11lb difference) and the low end grunt of the 450 4 stroke.

Asking $3000 for the bike with all the spare plastics, an extra "high" seat which needs to be covered, and a new in package gripper seat cover.

That pic is from the day I picked it up, it actually has the high seat on it there. I've since put a stock seat on. I'll add some updated pics later.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2004 WR250F - STREET TITLED!

Ma will honor the ct street title. (So add a tail/brake light and you've got all the street bits I'm currently running...ie: not a lot)

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Thanks for the info Chip!

The bike actually has a tail light(different fender than the one pictured), so it'd be easy to add a brake light switch and dual filament bulb/socket.

option 1 for MA: find dealership that doesn't care and will let you pass safety inspection with least amount of street legal parts

option 2 for MA: if you need the rest of the enduro parts, I believe Tusk makes one that is entirely powered off a battery..you might need to figure out a way to keep the headlight on with the engine off though, and also add your own front brake switch (although you can buy that parts separately for the tusk kit)

option 2(a): use a couple 9v batteries to keep the headlight on long enough to pass inspection

This bike DOES have a battery and electric start.

All this inspection mumbo jumbo is secondary to getting a plate. At already has a title, which you'll trade in for a new mass title and registration (I'm assuming the buyer will register it)
    Then getting a sticker is the same as your street whip. Put the rest of the street kit on or not...buyers choice. (hint: I don't have horn or directionals or an inspection sticker on my plate)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Riding dirty... Literally

Pics taken 9/21:

Spares:

SOLD