Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2005 Four Winds/Thor FunMover 31C toy hauler - $23,000

2005 Four Winds/Thor FunMover 31C toy hauler - $23,000

Here's a link to the CL ad, which I've basically just copied below.

2005 Four Winds Funmover 31C Toy Hauler - rvs - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

2005 Thor/Four Winds Funmover 31C toy hauler - factory brochure listing all specs: http://giantrv.addr.com/Thor/funmove...r-Brochure.pdf

This RV has just under 50,000 miles, and run and drives perfectly. I'm selling it to change up my motorcycle transport situation, so I will consider trades, but ONLY for a comparable age/mileage 1 ton diesel pickup truck, plus cash on your end. I have a clean title, in hand.

Brakes and tires were replaced within the last two years/10k miles.
    Front and rear mounted Class III trailer hitches, wired for trailer brake controller.
    Firestone rear air springs with onboard compressor and gauge in the cab.
    2000lb aluminum liftgate with flip out extension to allow loading of even full size Harley cruisers.
    In dash head unit with remote, CD player, and Bluetooth.
    LED headlights.
    Original ONAN 4000 watt generator failed, but will be included if you want to get it fixed. I replace it with a Predator 3500w inverter style, which powers the camper perfectly, and will be included for asking price.

This motorhome drives like a van, no special license required, and has plenty of room for a small family to go camping or racing.
    8x10 garage has held up to three sportbikes, or five dirt bikes for me.

All cabin appliances work: two source fridge & freezer, microwave, stove, two source hot water heater, propane heater, air conditioning, dual kitchen sink, bathroom sink, toilet, full standup shower, outside utility shower.
    Has queen sized bed over the cab, a couch that flips out into a bed, a kitchenette that folds down into another bed. LCD TV, Blu-Ray/DVD player, cab window magnetic cover.

Truck AC blows ice cold, engine and transmission run quiet and smooth, pulls strong. I've towed my 14' aluminum Thule enclosed trailer with it, and the RV doesn't even feel the trailer.

More pics can be seen here - 2005 Four Winds FunMover 31c by Michael Kurtz | Photobucket

Feel free to ask me any questions.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!