Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2005 Yamaha FJR1300

2005 Yamaha FJR1300

I have not posted here in awhile so first I will say hello. With that out of the way , I need to sell my dad's FJR so we don't have to store it again. He is 75 years old and has not ridden it more than once the last 2 seasons. I put a few hundred miles on it each season to burn the gasoline out of it.

Details

2005 FJR1300 non ABS

54,000 miles or so

Ohlins rear shock with hydraulic preload adjuster,Race Tech gold valves and stiffer springs in the forks. setup is for a 185lb rider.

Corbin saddle with back rest

Over sized touring windscreen

Givi top case

OEM side cases

Wired for Gerbing heated gear liners that will be included if they fit

I'm sure there is stuff I'm forgetting too.

This machine is mechanically sound and great set up well . It took my dad all over this side of North America it's just to much machine for him at 75 years old. Cosmetically this bike is not perfect, it's been dropped on both sides but has some new panels , some scratches and the aluminum could use some work. So if you're OCD about cleanliness you won't like it but if your a function over form it's a good deal.

Looking for $3800ish but it's negotiable.

Post here, PM ect and we can exchange contact info to talk and set up time to see it.

Thanks for looking

Jer

edit: the photos here I took with my phone, he took some hi res ones with the side cases on an emailed them to me, way to large to upload so I could email then to an interested person.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Bulldogr6; 09-21-17 at 02:40 PM.
    Sometimes I stop and tickle road-kill, just to make sure they arent just playin' dead..