Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2005 Yamaha FZ6

2005 Yamaha FZ6

Definitively have not ridden the street bike enough over the past couple of seasons so it needs to go to a better home. It's been garaged and on a tender for all of the winters I've owned it (second owner) and when it was parked outside, I always had a cover on it. Bike is solid mechanically with no issues, runs great but being a 10 year old bike it has a few signs of its age cosmetically. Never been downed so no ding/dents or rash, but there are a few light scratches on the tank that would probably buff out and the plastic trim is looking a little dull.

Below is the link to the CL ad, I'm asking $3000 in the ad more realistically I would take something closer to $2500.

2005 Yamaha FZ6

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2005 Yamaha FZ6

I'd be willing to give you something closer to $2k for it if you need, want to move it quickly or maybe I should wait till October?

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheTank View Post
    Definitively have not ridden the street bike enough over the past couple of seasons so it needs to go to a better home. It's been garaged and on a tender for all of the winters I've owned it (second owner) and when it was parked outside, I always had a cover on it. Bike is solid mechanically with no issues, runs great but being a 10 year old bike it has a few signs of its age cosmetically. Never been downed so no ding/dents or rash, but there are a few light scratches on the tank that would probably buff out and the plastic trim is looking a little dull.

Below is the link to the CL ad, I'm asking $3000 in the ad more realistically I would take something closer to $2500.

2005 Yamaha FZ6

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    I'd be willing to give you something closer to $2k for it if you need, want to move it quickly or maybe I should wait till October?
    Thanks but I still think closer to $2500 is a fair price, if I change my mind I will let you know. I don't NEED to sell the bike and if keeping the bike through the winter and selling in the spring will increase my chances putting another $500 in my pocket, then I am prepared to do that.

SOLD!!