Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2005 Yamaha R6 - Beautiful Bike

2005 Yamaha R6 - Beautiful Bike

Ok so here's the deal. Its time I upgrade to a more competitive race bike, and to be able to afford a new race bike that run with the big dogs I need to sell off my street bike (and eventually my current race bike). I'm just gaging interest at the moment but definitely talk to me if you are interested. KBB has it at roughly $6500 stock (+ paint job) with an assumed 13,800 miles. Sucks to let this bike go but racing is where my heart is.

(dont mind my ugly mug )

Heres the specs:
    -2005 Yamaha R6
    -Currently reads roughly 7,800mi (i'll check the exact amount) but I used the gauge cluster on my track bike a few times so its got a lil less on it
    -Complete custom paint job, black with red crackled tribalish design, outlined in shaded silver
    -Micron carbon fiber high mount
    -Black powder coated rearsets, gas cap, stem bolt, levers, rear peg brackets, exhaust end caps strap and midpipe, and some other things.
    -Sick Shooter firearm rear foot pegs
    -Typical fender eliminator, forget what brand
    -Bubble/Smoked front signals
    -Puig DB dark smoke windscreen
    -Soft grips, I think they're progrips
    -I'm sure I forgot something

Oil/Filter changed every 3k miles (Suzuki full synthetic), new brake fluid/pads this year, never been down. The only downside is the micron pipe was on my race bike when I first started racing and the mid pipe got a dent in it and a rubber seal on one end cap ripped a little. I'll include the stock exhaust as well.

Looking for $6200, title in hand.

Make a reasonable offer, I have a race bike on hold for me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by RyanNicholson; 05-13-08 at 08:31 AM. Reason: added photo