Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2006 DRZ400S w/ extra wheels

rides bikes

2006 DRZ400S w/ extra wheels

Sold.

Just bought this bike and planned to keep it a while, but something else just fell in my lap.

2006 Suzuki DRZ 400S with about 15k miles on it. Has a lot of good add-ons like bars, risers, supermoto pegs, ThumperTalk case savers and skid plates, rear rack, supermoto fender and a big tail bag. Also has a 12V cigarette lighter, battery tender, and I just put some new BikeMaster heated grips on. Motor and drivetrain appear to be bone stock (stock pipe, stock airbox, stock carb). Tires on the bike are fresh knobbies (rear is a TKC80, I forget what the front is). Comes with a second set of stock wheels, rotors and sprocket. I started putting a set of Conti Attack street tires on these, but popped a new tube and started drinking beer instead. These will come with two brand new tubes (and I might finish the job, who knows).

Comes with a pretty good amount of extras including a seat (one stock, one gel), some plastics in decent shape, bark busters, and whatever else I can find from all of the DRZs I've owned. The bike has been largely used as a fire road/dirt bike, so it's not particularly pretty, but it's got low miles/hours and was never worked too hard. At some point in its life it was lowered, so it has a short kickstand, but I already bought a stock one for it, just haven't put it on yet. It's also missing one passenger peg.

Like I said, I just got this a few weeks ago. I was waiting until January to register it so I didn't immediately have to renew it, so the title is unsigned by me.

I'm traveling right now and don't have any pictures, but can take some if you don't know what a DRZ looks like (it's blue and black). Save me from having to list it on Craigslist and give me $2800 for it. Please don't offer me any trades because I have a sickness and will surely say yes.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by nick5446; 12-31-18 at 09:15 AM.