Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - $5400 - NJ

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - $5400 - NJ

10,8xx miles. Asking $5400 with everything below included. Located in northern NJ just outside of Manhattan. Clean title in hand.

Reluctantly listing the coolest Factory livery for sale - stealth black with gold forged wheels and frame. Factory editions come with the forged wheels, Ohlins up front and rear, damper, and a bunch of carbon bits on the street bodywork. I did not think I would be selling what was my dream bike for many more years. I aimed to race it in AHRMA this season but since I've gone another way I don't see it getting much use. I'm building a competition supermoto and have TV4F for the super fast stuff.

I'm the second owner, bought in Oct 2015 with 7k miles on it. I began turning this into a track and race machine, since then it has seen 10 track days total. Starts without a hiccup and has never given me problems or left me stranded.

Will meet up to 150 miles or so for a done deal. My parents also live in RI and I'm happy to trailer it up if current location is an issue.

Good bits:

- Brembo RCS19x20 with brand new Brembo reservoir kit.
    - Accossato folding clutch lever.
    - Acculign rearsets.
    - New Yuasa YTX-12BS battery 2/18.
    - Fresh front pads & a spare set at 50%.
    - Dunlop Q4 tires (190/55) - newer rear on the bike, have a brand new front not mounted. Will throw in Michelin Pilot Power 3 set (these are mid '14 build dates) with about half life left as well if wanted.
    - Leo-Vince titanium slip-ons with carbon ends. Map 2 confirmed by the folks at AF1 Racing since it was originally purchased new there with these installed.
    - Rhinomoto frame sliders.
    - Replaced the rear m/c with a Ducati Brembo unit for a working rear brake.
    - Replaced coolant and oil hose clamps with the stainless steel worm gear kit from AF1 (a handful left I will include but I completed all highlighted on the diagrams).
    - AF1 solid suspension link plates.
    - AF1 magnetic oil drain plug.
    - Newer Sunstar OEM rotors; cheap Chinese Ebay ones came with it.
    - Replaced the regulator/rectifier with a series Compu-fire 55402 within my first couple hundred miles & removed the brown connector. Crimped on a weatherpak terminal. Shows 14.4v at the leads @ 4k rpm. (a known preventative fix for burning stators on these bikes)
    - New air filter at the beginning of this past season.

Included: black lion street fairings and tank, rear seat, stock link plates, stock rearsets, stock front master cylinder, frame engine bolts (replaced by frame sliders), spare new shift lever, stock exhausts, stock reg/rec, spare Ebay special front rotors, box of hoses, good condition replacement front and rear sprockets, clamps, front brake switches, some oil and coolant.

Currently in track trim with fairings that have made their rounds on the AF1 forum and have seen better days. But entirely functional. I can return it to street form if desired. I had one low speed low side with it in track trim (damn turn 1 at NYST) and replaced all damaged bits, which was limited to frame slider puck, bar end, clutch lever, though some scrapes remain in the left exhaust. The major imperfections in the bike have pictures at the bottom of the post.

Typical road wear for the miles otherwise on the street bodywork. Minor scratches into the windscreen, some rock dings in the front fairing and some paint/decal on the right side has been rubbed on the mid fairing. Right before it went to track trim, I fixated on someone's lost knee puck and that put a gouge into the front bottom of the street bellypan. Overall incredibly clean and cared for otherwise. This walkaround is pre-lowside but the street fairings and right side can are in the same condition:

YouTube

Only one key. PO lost the spare.

If I were to hang onto it, I would be servicing the front forks & suspension linkage over the winter aside from typical fluid replacement.

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-1-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-2-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-3-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-4-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-5-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-6-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-7-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-8-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-9-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-10-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-11-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-12-jpg

2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - 00 - NJ-13-jpg

0 Not allowed!
    '19 Husqvarna FS450 Race
    2017 Aprilia Tuono Factory
    2007 Aprilia RSVR Factory (For Sale)

Re: 2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - $5400 - NJ

Ugh soo tempting and nice I always love the black on gold frame

0 Not allowed!

Re: 2007.5 Aprilia RSVR Factory - Stealth Black Lion - $5400 - NJ

Quote Originally Posted by MFChop View Post
    Ugh soo tempting and nice I always love the black on gold frame
    People love this damn bike. More comments and gawks than when I rock the new Tuono Factory.

Small bump to let you folks know that I am open to enclosed trailer trades. I'm in the market for a great condition 7x12 - 7x16 with some kind of interior buildout and ideally, A/C and heat already installed. I will be buying something before the season starts at NYST.

0 Not allowed!
    '19 Husqvarna FS450 Race
    2017 Aprilia Tuono Factory
    2007 Aprilia RSVR Factory (For Sale)