Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2007 Honda VFR800 non ABS 15,200 miles Red Title in hand

2007 Honda VFR800 non ABS 15,200 miles Red Title in hand

$4,250
    Link to the CL post. I will add pics later.

2007 HONDA VFR800 VTEC - motorcycles/scooters - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale

Love the bike and the noises it makes, but recent parenthood is making me be a tad more fiscally responsible these days.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jhawley; 06-18-19 at 07:08 AM. Reason: updated price

Re: 2007 Honda VFR800 non ABS 15,200 miles Red Title in hand

Lowered price Bumpski its getting warm out. you know you'd like your neighbors to hear the sweet V4 sounds of this beast.

No interest at all in a clean VFR?

As a Dad who is a few years ahead of you in the dad game, I would advise you that the most fiscally responsible thing would be to keep this bike. Even if you're not riding it now, you will have more time later. I sold a few things when we had our son, used the money for other "stuff," and now I honestly don't even remember what for. On top of that, I don't have a street bike. Even if there's something you think you "need" the money for now, you can probably do without it. Or find another way of getting it. Or finding a substitute good. You'll regret selling this later and will eventually end up spending more money on another motorcycle. OK, that's the end of my dad-to-dad talk.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

I love me some V4 Honda, but I already have one. Quick question, the Two Bros exhaust - is it the rare complete system including header? Or just the cans?

Quote Originally Posted by loudbeard View Post
    As a Dad who is a few years ahead of you in the dad game, I would advise you that the most fiscally responsible thing would be to keep this bike. Even if you're not riding it now, you will have more time later. I sold a few things when we had our son, used the money for other "stuff," and now I honestly don't even remember what for. On top of that, I don't have a street bike. Even if there's something you think you "need" the money for now, you can probably do without it. Or find another way of getting it. Or finding a substitute good. You'll regret selling this later and will eventually end up spending more money on another motorcycle. OK, that's the end of my dad-to-dad talk.
    Agree. Joe I know we are close in the kid game. I think we might be a year ahead of you guys. If you chose to go the daycare route it will free up some time for you to at least ride to work. That's all I do for now and even once a week scratches that itch pretty well. Keep it on a battery tender, keep it covered and ride when you can. Just my 2c

I dont want to sell it, but the 1st daycare that my kid was in for six months kinda put me in the poor house. and i've love to get rid of the excess credit card debt that we racked up. with that being said it kills me to sell it as i know that i wont buy another one for YEARS down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by jim v View Post
    I love me some V4 Honda, but I already have one. Quick question, the Two Bros exhaust - is it the rare complete system including header? Or just the cans?
    Its just the slip on.

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

FWIW some of the guys on the VFR Discussion Forums got together with a fabricator and is making / made headers based largely off the old TBR systems, with some improvements and even went to dyno extensively at Attack Performance. The effort was so impressive I bought a set out of principle alone and can't wait to drop them, my Staintine and a PCIII on the bike and give it to Rob for some tuning...

CCS/LRRS #83

Quote Originally Posted by scottieducati View Post
    FWIW some of the guys on the VFR Discussion Forums got together with a fabricator and is making / made headers based largely off the old TBR systems, with some improvements and even went to dyno extensively at Attack Performance. The effort was so impressive I bought a set out of principle alone and can't wait to drop them, my Staintine and a PCIII on the bike and give it to Rob for some tuning...
    Scottie, I have a set of those headers and obvs installation and tune is next on the list. Who is Rob? Any info would a big help

Apologies for the threadjack.......

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Rob from Rob’s Dyno of course!

He’s out west a bit on Rt. 2. Other capable dyno sources are Justin at Adrenaline Cycles if you’re south. Or Seacoast Sport Cycle or SVM in NH. Each of them have helped me or friends out in the past with dyno tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCS/LRRS #83

Quote Originally Posted by scottieducati View Post

I had pretty much assumed that was a dead effort at some point last year. Didn't realize they finally got something together. Interested in seeing how they work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jhawley View Post
    No interest at all in a clean VFR?
    VERY interested. Timing for this sucks for me right now though.

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?