I'm selling this for one of my good friends. I can personally attest to the care he has put into the bike. GREAT bike for a beginner. He is looking for something bigger.
Any questions just text/ call him or post in this thread and I will contact him.

For sale is a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
This bike is all stock and I have the TITLE IN HAND.
The bike currently has just under 19,000 miles.
It has never been abused or wheelied and has been taken care of every step of the way. There is very minor cosmetic scratches on the right side of the bike from when it fell over on its kickstand. Other than that the bike is in phenomenal running and working condition. As of the start of the last season I put in new spark plugs, new air filter, fresh synthetic oil and air filter, new brake fluid, and the fuel injectors were properly cleaned. The chain has also been cleaned and re-greased every 500 miles.
At the end of last season I put on new front and rear Pirelli Angel tires which have about 500 miles of use.
This bike has always been garaged and has never been left outside.
$150 dollar full face GMAX helmet in mint condition I will throw in for free including the clear visor and the helmet bag (helmet has been worn twice by a passenger).

Call and ask for Scott (978) 857-5395

Asking $3400. Located in Westford.

PICTURES:
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mcy/2889244171.html