2007 R1200RT in light silver with ~12k miles and these options from BMW above and beyond the standard features of the R1200RT (ESA, Trunk using same key as bike and bags, Cruise Control, On Board Computer, Tire Pressure Monitor, Heated Grips, Clear Turn Signals). There are a ton of standard features like ABS and such. I also have a heated Sargent Seat on it and California Scientific Medium wind screen and stock parts in each case with the windscreen essentially new, BMW integrated no-touch tank bag, Booster Plug (http://www.boosterplug.com), Centech 70A Power Relay Circuit wired in and triggered via relay off the parking lights, extra socket wired to battery, Skeene P3 tail lights with controller.

The good stuff: I’ve taken silly good care of this machine with oil and brake fluids.

The bad stuff: There are two small scratches on the left side pannier bag from a boot that didn’t quite make it over. The driver Sargent seat doesn’t heat and while I haven’t really looked into it the issue is either with the wiring in the seat or my wiring on the bike, the factory heated seats are both perfect. Both tires are Pilot Road 2 with 3-4k on them and the rear shows some cupping, I don’t feel it yet and tread is fine but it is there.

Dave