Hi all

Looking to sell my 2007 SV650S. Great bike, runs great, mechanically very sound. Started right up after being in winter storage. Garage stored and well maintained. Brand new battery as of this season. Tires have about 3-4k miles on them. I also have an oil filter wrench, a few crush washers if I can find them, two covers (one thick- two years old and one thin - 4 years old and duct taped together) and the original manual (a bit worn). I used this mainly as a commuting bike while I lived in Boston so the majority of the miles were short trips with the occasional trip up to bike night/bike week in NH. I've been the only owner and always ridden responsibly. Only fall was in the back of my dad's truck after some ratchet straps failed. There is a small dent on the lower right side of the tank that never broke the paint/sealer. I tried to show the dent in the pics but it is very shallow and hard to photograph.

I have a clean title in hand. The bike is currently registered and being ridden. Reasonable offers will be considered but I'm in no rush to sell so don't low ball and waste my time. Bike is currently in North Reading MA.

- Justin

Upgrades/Modifications:
OEM Lower Fairings
ZX 14 rear shock (I have original shock as well if you want it)
Two Brothers M2 Slip on exhaust
MotoSliders
custom GPS mount (accepts ball style mounting brackets)
USB power port
Electrical distribution block
Black windscreen
Passenger peg LED Blinkers (Blue)
Undertail tidy
Rear stand