Ok, I didnt have much luck last year trying to sell my 06 ZX10R and ended up just putting back to street and selling it at Argo's.... but I figured I would throw it out there.

2008 Kawasaki ZX10R , Salvage Title. Bike had 33 miles on it when I got it, Guy got hit by a car just after leaving dealership. Needed left fork leg (fender mounts broke off - had to buy complete assemby), Lower Triple Tree (broken stop), and Radiator (dented).

Unpainted Armour Bodies Bodywork, Full Hindle Race Exhaust System, WoodCraft Everything (clip Ons, rearsets with pedals, engine covers, spools) Penske Triple Ajustable Rear Shock, GMD NYC Revalved Forks with 1.0 Springs in it. Galfer Stainless Front Brake Lines, Rapid Bike Fuel Management system - just mapped last weekend by Robs Dyno for streetblaze.

Mike at GMD Valved the forks 3 times to get it to my liking and the bike works good. Fastest Lap to date is 12.0 during the July event. Excellent Track Day bike or Racer...

Reason for selling is Kawasaki Money is done for Loudon.

$ 7000.00 bo if it doesnt sell.. it will be raced the returned to Argo for them to sell as a streetbike.

Thanks for looking...... sg_22 AT hotmail.com