This is on KLR650.Net Its a fun bike if someone is looking for one.

I am selling my 2008 KLR so I can buy another bike (most likely an SV1000 or an FZ1). It currently has 2056 miles on it and is fully winterized, and very clean.

It will come with a Woflman explorer light tank bag with rain cover, the Kawasaki motorcycle service manual, a new set of footpegs (not the super sharp ones), aftermarket oil cap and wrench, rear master guard, and a Seal Line boundry pack - 35L (which seems to work nicely as a trunk on my cousins bike, but I have not tried yet). I can throw in a pair of Firstgear Kilimanjaro boots size 44 - which is like a 10.75 here if you want.

Miles ridder have mostly come on the road, but some have been on dirt roads...never on trails. I would be happy to post some more pictures if anybody has any requests. I have the title in hand. Dealer serviced at 600 miles, and a total of 3 oil changes done so far (350, 600, 2049). The bike is in Central MA.

I'm thinking that $4900 is pretty reasonable considering that it cost me a bit over $5800 to put it together.

***2008 Blue KLR650 -2050 Miles*** PAID - KLR650.NET - Your Kawasaki KLR650 Resource!

Bruce