Please hold off on any negative comments you may have.
I regretfully come here to make a post for my pup. We bought a house back in September, both work full time, and dont have the time that he requires/deserves.
Paxton is going to be two years old this May, is neutered and has his shots. I've had him since 9 weeks. His energy level can be through the roof, and after my 12 hour day I'm not giving him the time and attention I should.
He's an awesome companion, and it kills me to give him up, but I want what is best for him. He is good with other dogs on play dates, tends to take the dominant role, but never aggressive. He LOVES cats and kids, but at 80 pounds he can be a little much for the little ones. The only harm this guy will do is by licking you to death, or accidentally scratching you when jumping up to greet you. He truly is the sweetest dog, and NEVER barks, I've heard him bark 6 times in two years.
You can meet Paxton after we have spoken back and forth, I will not be putting him in just any home or apartment. Please take note that he is an American Bully and some towns have breed restrictions.
He does have food allergies, we have him on a grain free diet, and he has special shampoos, and he is doing great. Rehoming fee will apply.
Please p.m. me with questions,
Thank you
Phil