Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2009 R6 $8k

2009 R6 $8k

Hey guys,

I'm making some big changes and getting out of the bike scene all together to get back into drag racing. The wife says I can't have both a drag car +trailer and a bike, so the R6 has to go.

2009 R6, Yamaha blue/black. I'm the originaly owner, clean title in hand. I hardly ever ride this, and it sits on the stands in the basement with a battery tender. ~3500 miles, with only 500 or so miles between the past two seaons. Garage kept all year, never ridden in the rain, etc etc.

The factory bodywork on this is flawless. I'd challenge someone to find even a hairline scratch or chip in the paint. I just changed the oil and flushed the brake lines this season. Most of the bike is safety-wired with the exception of the brake lines. It's all stock with the exception of a full Leo Vince exhaust that I built and minor things such as shorty levers, fork sliders and rear spools. The tires have plenty of life left on them, with the rear being replaced due to a nail back in the 2011 season.

I do have a full set of Armor Bodies bodywork that I used for the track that I'll sell seperate if someone wants them.

The bad:

The bike was low-sided in T6 at Loudon. No damage to the bike other than minor rash on the left side of the swingarm once the spool broke off.

Asking NADA value of $8k. Located in southern NH, right over the boarder. Approx. 30min from Boston.

In track trim, I'll get current pics up soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Fastsc92; 02-04-14 at 07:35 AM.
    Jay
    2009 R6