Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2010/2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike

Re: 2010/2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike

Keith really is a top level guy

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2010/2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike

Quote Originally Posted by Supah Dave View Post
    I should've done this soon but better late than never.... I'm sure some of you already know and have dealt with Keith in the past but this was my first time dealing with him. I've been in the racing scene since 1993 so I've had more than my share of dealings with buying from and selling to people on the forums. In that time I've been done dirty more than once so I always go into a deal with reservations. Dealing with Keith could not have been a better experience! This guy is the definition of class. From explaining the details to helping facilitate me picking up the bike (we both have pretty busy schedules) to coming by my house to drop off all the spares when I had already agreed to go pick them up, he couldn't have made this deal any easier. It's a damn shame that he's getting out of racing (for now...) because this is the kind of guy that makes our community great. I just felt compelled to post this post purchase review, which is something I've rarely ever done. Thanks again Keith.
    Hey Dave, what a nice gesture! The feeling is mutual. You've got an amazing machine and I hope it treats you well. Most of all I hope you get to enjoy more seat time on it than I did! Thank you for going out of your way to say such kind words. I hope we get the chance to do some laps together in the future.

Rubber side down buddy!

-Keith

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    Keith really is a top level guy

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Lrrs/ccs expert #221
    1812 paint and body, www.thiefindustries.com, Choate Tree Service,
    Addrenaline Cycle, Swansea Ma, Townsend Computer Technologies, "Innovation in imaging"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12