Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2011 Silverado Reg Cab 4x2

2011 Silverado Reg Cab 4x2

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/2855642520.html

From the craigslist ad:

I'm interested in selling my 2011 Silverado. I initially purchased the truck new about 5 months ago. My intent was to use the truck as a daily driver and tow vehicle to pull a race trailer, but I've decided to get out of drag racing for awhile and sell my street/strip car, which means I don't have any use for the Silverado.

I have never towed with this truck, and it has never had more than 450lbs in the bed. With the exception of a few surface scratches in the bed, it is in brand new condition, not a scratch or ding on it inside or out, no stains, smells, curb rash, etc.

At present the truck has 8,100 miles, but because it is still my daily driver that is subject to change.

The truck has the 5.3L V8, 6 speed automatic, and 3.42 gear with a locking rear diff. It is a 4x2, relatively basic truck. It does not have power windows or locks. I wanted a truck with a beefy powertrain that didn't cost $35K. Exterior color is blue granite, with charcoal interior.

The base price was $21,235 before the options listed below:

HD Cooling Package $230
    • Engine oil cooler
    • HD Transmission cooler

LS Package $495
    • Chrome Wheels
    • Chrome Grille
    • Chrome Front Bumper

Vortec 5.3L (Flex Fuel and Active Fuel Management) with 6 Speed auto $1,745

HD Suspension $95

Locking Rear Diff $325

Onstar $295

XM Radio $195

CD Player $170

Color Keyed Carpeting $100

Total options $3650

Total price $25,880

As stated, the truck is in like new condition and has never been in any kind of accident or had any kind of issue whatsoever, so if you want to save $ on a very solid truck it'll be hard to find a better one. VIN is available by request for you to run a Car Fax if you like, but the truck is as described.

I'm looking for a sale, and I'm not really interested in trades. Low ball offers won't get you anywhere, so please don't waste your time and mine. Emails will be replied to promptly, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Price is $19,000 OBRO. At that price I'm losing a substantial amount of money in about 4.5 months and 8,100 miles of ownership, but my needs have changed.

Matt

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hoon; 02-16-12 at 11:41 PM.