Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2012 KTM 300 XC with Massachusetts Street Title (Westfield, Ma) $4300/BO

2012 KTM 300 XC with Massachusetts Street Title (Westfield, Ma) $4300/BO

Up for sale is my 2012 300 XC. The bike is in great shape and was only trail ridden on local trail systems it's entire life by an adult owner recreationally, never raced/abused. I'm a mechanical engineer for a living so I'm meticulous about my bikes and this bike was kept in tip top shape.I purchased this bike locally from a friend of a friend 2 years ago. When I purchased the bike it had very little time on it 10-20 hours and since I have put about another 20-30 hours. The only reason I'm selling it is I have been doing much more dual sporting and haven't had time for this bike. It's always been run with top shelf oils with the air filter changes frequently as well as transmission oil, bearings greased with water proof marine grease annually, never pressure washed.

The bike has the following upgrades:
    REP Suspension (done last fall) setup for New England Woods Riding (bike currently has stiffer shock spring on it, comes with stock as well.) Would likely work best for someone in 175 - 210 pound range. I've had buddies both lighter and heavier than this range ride it and love it.
    FMF Factory Fatty
    FMF shorty silencer
    TMD Skid Plate
    Carbon Pipe Guard
    3 Spare Twin Air Filters
    NECJ Needle (properly jetted, engine pulls all the way from 0 rpm to redline super smoothly with no hesitation)
    Trail Tech high output stator (The stock stator went when I first bought it, this was a known defect on the 12/13 ktms)
    M59 front tire
    AT81 rear tire
    Aceribis Bark Busters
    Also comes with Mass Street Title from previous owner (I never registered he, he never did either but got the title when he purchased it just in case)

I'm asking $4300 or best offer. Please no trades, please no low balls. Due to the rash of thefts in the area I will not be meeting anyone at my house. The best way to contact me is via email (rmz298@gmail.com)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by rmz290; 08-25-16 at 07:37 AM.
    '08 Hypermotard, '08 530 exc-r, '12 300 xc