Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff

Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff

Ok, I have a bunch of stuff that I’m not using, some of it has never been used or only used a few times. I’m going to post it all over on ADVrider in individual posts, but since we’re a little more casual here I thought maybe I could just put it all in one place. I’m located in central MA, I can ship if needed, but certain items are fairly large and I’d want to at least split costs on those. PayPal friends and family is preferred, even for in person transactions, but cash will work too.

Ok, here we go. Moto stuff first.

*SOLD*Molecule skid plate for Husky 17-23 FE501/450 with linkage guard - $100. Installed and removed, I decided I didn’t want to deal with it on oil changes and went in a different direction. Will most likely fit a same year KTM 500 EXC, but I won’t guarantee it and you’d be wasting tha linkage guard (which comes off)
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9418-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9419-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9420-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9421-jpg

*SOLD*Kriega OS-Base - $70. Only used once or twice, I switched over to all Giant Loop.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9424-jpg

*SOLD*Kriega OS-12 x2 - $100 each. Used on 2-3 multi day trips, excellent condition
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9425-jpg

*SOLD*Kriega OS-18 - $125. Same as the 12’s, used a few times, excellent condition. No hurry to sell this one as I can see myself using it on the Scrambler once in a while.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9426-jpg

*SOLD*Whole Kriega OS set - $400

*SOLD*Leatt Dual Axis knee and shin guards - $50. Well used, never crashed in. I upgraded to braces (see below) and then I upgraded to fancier braces.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9422-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9423-jpg

*SOLD*Leatt Z-Frame knee braces - $175. These surprised me with how good they are. I only upgraded because I hurt my knee (not riding) and decided to go all-out on knee protection. Never crashed in, great condition. I can provide the leg sleeves. They are clean, but have been sweat in for tens or hundreds of hours and if it was me I’d just grab a new pair, they’re pretty cheap. There is a chance I have a new pair kicking around, if so I will include them. The Leatt logo on the right is indigo stained from me wearing it under my jeans for a few weeks while recovering from my knee injury. Seriously, it was a lifesaver, allowed me to keep functioning.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9450-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9451-jpg

*SOLD*Giant Loop fender bag - $50. Never used, I couldn’t get it to work with my fender.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9427-jpg

*SOLD* Klim Quench Pak - $60. Used 2 times, I ended up getting a Nak Pak because I didn’t like the Klim Scramble Pak (below). The bladder is not pictured, it was drying after I washed it and I forgot to put it back in for pics.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9428-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9428-jpgGarage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9429-jpg

*SOLD* Klim Scramble Pak - $50. Used twice, just didn’t feel right on me, switched to Nak Pak.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9430-jpg

*SOLD* Both Klim Paks - $100
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9431-jpgGarage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9431-jpg

Shoei Hornet X2 Medium - $150 and we split shipping if it’s shipped. It’s old and well used. Manufactured 05/15. If I was keeping it I was going to replace the pads, but I decided to spring for a new XD4 I found a great deal on instead. Between that and the fact that it doesn’t go with any of my current gear it’s up for sale, otherwise I’d be happy enough to keep using it. The rear/top peak connection is broken but it has not been a problem at all. I bought a replacement part (included), but couldn’t figure out how to remove the old one and it honestly didn’t cause me any trouble. See pics. Includes original box and helmet bag (I think I have it). Does not include SENA mount in a couple pics.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9480-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9479-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9482-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9481-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9436-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9437-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9438-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9439-jpg

*SOLD*Forma Terra Evo boots size 45/11 - $200. Used for two seasons, in very good shape. Only damage, the metal toe caps are gone, fitting new ones will be no trouble if you want to do that. Leather freshly conditioned. Really love these boots, I think they’re some of the best, most protective ADV boots out there. Only reason I’m selling is I upgraded to MX boots.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9448-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9446-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9445-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9449-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9444-jpg

Acerbis black 3.9 gal tank for ‘20-‘23 Husky FE501 (and probably 450, and KTM if you don’t care about your plastics not fitting right) - $200. Brand new, never had gas in it, never installed. Went in a different direction. Willing to ship this, but would like to split costs.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9457-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9456-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9458-jpg

Rev’It Sand 4 jacket 4XL - $375. Used a few times, lost almost 100 lbs. Excellent condition. I have the liners. For those not familiar with Rev’It sizing, 4XL is like a roomy US 2XL. Maybe slightly bigger than a Klim 2XL. I can provide specific measurements if you’d like, I find Rev’It size charts to be really inconsistent.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9464-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9465-jpg

Rev’It Sand 4 pants 2XL - $200. See above.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9466-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9467-jpg

*SOLD*Rotopax 1 gal - $50. Brand new
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9452-jpg

Rotopax Fuelpax 1.5 gal - $45. Brand new
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9453-jpg

*SOLD*Rotopax 2 gal - $60. Brand new
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9455-jpg

Rotopax mount - $35. Test mounted, never used.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9454-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Spooler; 11-24-23 at 11:37 AM.
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    2022 Husqvarna fe501s

Re: Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff

Ok, now for less specifically moto stuff:

*SOLD*Kermit chair green w green bag - $175. Good condition, works as it should, I am mostly camping off my Husky these days and these are too heavy/bulky.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9461-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9460-jpg

*SOLD*Kermit chair green w black bag - $175. Same as above, has the slightest blemish on the seat.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9462-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9463-jpg

*SOLD*Thrustmaster Warthog A-10 stick - $200. Great for flight sims, especially military. Replica of the A-10 stick, also very close to F-16 stick. Works great with all planes I’ve tried. Plugged it in today and all buttons worked.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9468-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9469-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9470-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9471-jpg

*SOLD*Thrustmaster Warthog A-10 Throttle - $225. Good condition. two of the four anti-slip pads on the bottom are missing, no noticeable slippage in normal use. There is a visible dent in the metal of the right throttle, not noticeable while in use. I plugged it in and tried it out today, everything worked EXCEPT the forward position of the pinky switch. Probably replaceable, but I never actually used that position on that switch anyway.
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9472-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9473-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9474-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9475-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9476-jpg
    Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff-img_9477-jpg

Thrustmaster Warthog A-10 HOTAS set - $400 for the pair

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Spooler; 10-14-23 at 06:03 PM.
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    2022 Husqvarna fe501s

Re: Garage Cleanout, lots of moto and non-moto stuff

I’ll take the Klim packs. I’ll pm you.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!