Only selling because I am no longer able to ride. I need this gone to help pay for my soon to be 4th surgery and because every time I look at it, it reminds of me of what I can no longer do.

Located in Connecticut. Willing to meet halfway within a few hours drive if needed.

2013 ZX6R, purchased in 2014. 3100 miles, all track. The bike was only raced for 11 rounds so the rest of the mileage is Penguin/instructing. Bike makes 127rwhp/51 lb.ft. with SAE5 smoothing on 93 octane pump fuel, I have the dyno sheet; It pulls insanely hard for a middleweight. This bike won the 2015 CCS Northeast/LRRS Unlimited Grand Prix title against all the liter bikes.

Finally got the geometry and suspension perfect after 3 years of development. The bike is literally the best handling motorcycle that I have ever ridden and it kills me to have to sell it after all the work to get it right. This alone is worth the asking price.

The bad: The left swingarm spool is bent and unusable. The bike has been measured by Computrack and guaranteed straight so I did not bother replacing it. The tail section has a few cracks in the bodywork and there is some minor damage to the left side fairings as well. The left lever guard has cosmetic damage and there is a small spot on the gas tank where the paint is scraped (no dents). The pictures detail all of the bad spots so there will be no surprises.

This was built to be an absolutely dominating bike in the middleweight classes and qualifies for SuperSport under the CCS ruleset. It runs and rides perfectly, needs nothing but a rider.

Most of the build is detailed here: My new race bike

Over $20k invested, asking $9500 O.B.O.

PARTS:
Armour Bodies bodywork
DZUS 1/4 turn quick release fasteners
Woodcraft Clipons
Woodcraft Rearsets w/folding pegs, titanium mounting hardware
Woodcraft Axle Sliders
Woodcraft Frame Sliders
Woodcraft Heat Shield in belly pan
Woodcraft Swingarm Spools
Woodcraft Lever Guards
Woodcraft Engine Covers L&R
Woodcraft Servo Buddy
K-Tech 25-SSK Fork Cartridges
K-Tech Fork Extenders
K-Tech 35-DDS Shock
GPR Sterring Damper (works fine but due for rebuild, factory will rebuild once for free)
Driven Racing Blockoff Plates
Bikemaster 90 Degree Aluminum Valve Stems
Spiegler braided front brake lines
Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder
EBC GPFAX brake pads
M4 GP Mount Full Exhaust
Bazzaz Fuel/Quickshifter/Traction Control
BMC Race Air Filter
Hi-FLO Oil Filters - changed after every other round
Motul 300v Factory Oil - changed after every round
Vortex Front and Rear Sprocket
DID Chain
Mad Scientist Moto titanium race drilled front caliper bolts, pinch bolts
Mad Scientist Moto folding lever set with titanium hardware
Mad Scientist Moto titanium brake rotor bolts
Pro-Bolt race drilled magnetic oil drain bolt
Flash-Tune ECU, dongle and software to make your own adjustments
PSR manual cam chain tensioner
Shorai lightweight lithium battery

WORK DONE:
Cams degree'd in.
0.045 (thinner) head gasket directly from Kawasaki Performance Parts
Water Wetter in place of antifreeze
fully safety wired
modified the tail bodywork to remove the wells for mounting and make it smooth, added DZUS 1/4 turn fasteners for easy removal.

I am sure that I am forgetting things and will update if I recall anything.

Pictures are current.

The bike is maintained with my well known level of OCD. Stored indoors, it only needs a wipe down to be ready to ride.

I don't get to the forums so please contact me via email mweyant@att.net or via text 203-843-1025

Michael