Hi there, I'm sad to say but I have to sell my 2014 Street Triple R. Get an amazing motorcycle for a great price in time for some awesome end of summer/Fall season riding! Only 8K miles, with nice mods, in great condition. Located in Upper West in Manhattan. This is for the upgraded R version and has ABS!

1) about 8,000 miles, goes up very slowly as I just don't ride that much anymore
2) CLEAN TITLE
3) ABS model!
4) Registered till July 2017 (Just registered)
5) Arrow slipon exhaust ($850)
6) Rizoma Parts! Throttle & clutch tube, front brake reservoir, rear brake reservoir (all matching red, super nice, $300 in parts alone)
7) RAM smartphone mount (brand new, installed 2 weeks ago, $80 - this will fit your iPhone 6S/Galaxy S6 - the large phones as well as any other smart phone)
8) Helmet lock!

Also comes with motorcycle cover ($60) and a size L ARAI helmet ($500), the helmet is a few years old, but it gets the job done! Recently serviced. Bike will come with all documentation and receipts of service at the Triumph/Ducati Dealership downtown Manhattan.

Bike will also come with 2 sets of original keys (2 bike keys, 2 helmet lock keys).

Asking $7200 OBO. Thanks for your time!

IMGUR is being weird, photos are here:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet