Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2015 Specialized Venge - Size 54 - Lunch Race editio w/ Power Meter and Etap - $2,500

2015 Specialized Venge - Size 54 - Lunch Race editio w/ Power Meter and Etap - $2,500

I know I am selling some other stuff, but this one deserves its own thread. Stolen from my facebook marketplace listing. I have it listed there at the same price. I normally discount things for NESR members, but this is a great price. This is a hell of a bike for the money. I'll ship it for free, thats the best I can do.

This bike is rare. You probably haven't seen it before to be honest. For one year Specialized released this bike with a 1x drivetrain in limited amounts. They also listed it with a photo that was completely flat in the color department...so it looked like garbage on the website and no one bought it.

BikeSource

That said, I found some secret release photos of this thing and the colors absolutely popped, so I bought the bike for its looks, ditched the 1x drivetrain before I ever even rode it, and have been racing it for 3 years now. I've put my own spin on a few things as well along the way.

This bike will come with the following:
    -Size 54 Frameset. It has its bumps and dings. As photographed: the top tube has a nick here and there. Missing a piece of clear coat around the bottom bracket (can't see with crank on). Scrapes on seat post from seat bag rubbing. Scrapes and missing clear coat on right side seat stay (this doesn't look nearly in bad in person as the photo up close, just look at the picture of it on the bike rack.)
    -SRAM 11 Speed Etap (short cage derailleur). Rear derailleur has damage as pictured. Functions 100%. Some knicks on the shifters from transport in and out of the back of vehicles. Also will come with charger and both batteries. Unless noted, everything else is in excellent shape. Everything functions proper as it should.
    -SRAM Force brakes with black jagwire link cable, set up moto style. These look and work as they should. The jagwire link cable is sexy.
    -Sworks Power Meter. 110 BCD with SRAM 52/36 chain rings. The spider is made by Quarq. I replaced the OEM spider with the Quarq spider. This uses the stock 172.5 Specialized carbon crank arms. Crank arms have scuffs from normal use. This power meter is consistently spot on and I've confirmed with 2 other Dzero quarqs that it is accurate.
    -Sworks Carbon Aerofly bars - 42cm. These have some bubbles/cracks in the clear coat as pictured. Wrapped in Zipp CX Course bar tape.
    -Roval CL 60 clinchers with good condition Sworks Turbo tires (700x26). These wheels came with the bike. I raced them a couple years before switching to Zipps. Please don't put cotton sidewalls on this bike, they look horrible with this color scheme.
    -Zipp Sprint Stem - 100mm.
    -Specialized 143mm Power Saddle. Scuff on the back as pictured.
    -SRAM Force 11-28 Cassette
    -Red 22 Chain

Bike does not come with bottle cages, pedals, or garmin mount. I have sentimental attachment to the garmin mount. Bike will not come with the Zipp 30s as pictured in some photos.

I will also sell the frame individually and part out the rest if interested. I can also swap in Force 22 instead of the Etap if someone would prefer that. I can also remove the Etap and Power meter all together if you prefer. Price will go down as we take parts off.

At this point, you may be thinking this is just a thrashed old bike. Its really not. I maintained this thing meticulously. Sure, its got bumps and bruises, but it is still incredibly fast and is loaded with top of the line parts. You would be spending an absolute fortune to build this thing up. Plus, you won't see another one of these frames in this color scheme, arguably the best Specialized released for this version of the Venge.

Bike is located in San Francisco. It can be transported to Boston intermittently by me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by JettaJayGLS; 01-10-19 at 10:49 PM.
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Re: 2015 Specialized Venge - Size 54 - Lunch Race editio w/ Power Meter and Etap - $2

I'm gonna bump this. A lot of people want me to part it out, but I'd rather it stay together.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.