Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS (200 miles) & LOTS of OEM Spare Parts

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS (200 miles) & LOTS of OEM Spare Parts

For Sale: Black 2016 Kawasaki ZX10 Demo bike ridden at some Penguin events. Under 200 miles and the bike does not have a scratch. 100% stock with the exception of a new set of Dunlop Q3 rubber. The stock tires barely ridden and I'll throw them in as well. This is the ABS Model that has all the bells and whistles. Retail price is $16,000. If you scour the web there are a few dealers that have a couple left and are blowing them out in the mid 13's. Asking $11,000 for this one.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS (200 miles) & LOTS of OEM Spare Parts-2016-kawasaki-zx10r-black-colors

Also Separately for Sale: Tons of OEM parts for (2) 2016 Green ZX10's. Bodywork, controls, seats, exhaust, wiring harness, ECU, key switches, lights, mirrors and more. Everything that you pull off of a race bike. Accepting offers for individual parts or the whole lot.

Potentially for Sale: One of my 2016 Kawasaki ZX10 race bikes. Best of everything, well sorted and fast! No expense spared - call Penguin if interested. Not 100% sure I'm going to sell one, but if you want to put your name on one please give me a call.

info@penguinracing.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2016 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS (200 miles) & LOTS of OEM Spare Parts

Might be interested...would you happen to know if there is any form of restriction/time limit on registering a bike once the title has been signed over? I know I have to get it insured before I can register it but I don't see the point in that since I wouldn't intend on riding it until after winter. Am I allowed to just sit on the signed title and register it whenever I am ready? Despite it being dated months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Might be interested...would you happen to know if there is any form of restriction/time limit on registering a bike once the title has been signed over? I know I have to get it insured before I can register it but I don't see the point in that since I wouldn't intend on riding it until after winter. Am I allowed to just sit on the signed title and register it whenever I am ready? Despite it being dated months ago?
    Just don't date it until your ready to register it. Problem solved.

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    In MA you have 7 days to register, title and pay sales tax on a purchased vehicle. If you take care of these three things after that date has passed, the registry will assess interest on the unpaid sales tax. Depending on who sells it to you and how they want to do it, they may leave the title and B.O.S. undated to allow you to post-date it but that is completely up to them.

Lifetime Motorcyclist Woodcraft's Avatar

Give me a call - we can talk about how to handle what you need to do. Best number is Woodcraft: 978-297-2977