Checking for interest while I put it back together: 2016 KTM 250 XC. Prior owner raced it in NETRA, ridden hard, put away wet multiple times. Top end is theoretically 'fresh' with 10 hrs on it, I've not pulled the top end to verify. Suspension has been touched by Factory Connection, dunno if it was a full revalve or just fluid and seals, etc, or when it was last done. When I received it the electric start didn't work, I have since revived it but as with all pre 2017 KTMs it'll likely want a new starter motor sooner rather than later. I had different plans for the machine, those are getting scrapped so I can focus on other projects.

Will post pics once I finish my R&R work. Currently in progress:
- Wiring harness replacement
- Replace rear fender, new frame guards
- Touch up frame paint from rub-throughs
- Pull flywheel, clean swamp out from behind it
- Put the front end back on with new steering stem bearings
- Source a new battery

Bike has a fancy seat cover, semi-worn rear trials tire with mouse, headlight that I may or may not remount in favor of a normal numberplate, tail-light that is not mounted, and some 'spare' plastic that is worn/cracked. Will have a new NoToil air filter mounted, and a matching cleaning cover. Has KTM hard parts rear sprocket guard and radiator guards, carbon pipe guard. Going to be asking $4000 when done.