Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2020 Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Lifer

2020 Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Up for sale is my 2020 Tiger 900 Rally Pro in matte khaki. Bike has only 6324 miles. Currently outfitted with Dunlop Trailmax tires.

Located in Lancaster, NH.

Bike has been meticulously maintained and kept clean. Only thing to note is that I did drop it while cleaning in the driveway (doh!) so the right side fairing trim has slight scuffing. Brake lever was replaced as a result. I have done some tasteful mods including Barkbusters (pictures show install in progress), two ram mounts (one in place of stock mirror), SAE plug ran to front of bike for accessory power, powerlet plug next to seat, Outback Motortek rear luggage rack, SW Motech Quick-Lock PRO tank ring, Pyramid rear hugger and front mudguard extension, and a few others I’m probably forgetting. I have the stock mirrors that will be included with the bike.

The Bumot racks and cases, city tank bag, and the Sargent heated front seat will not be included but I would be willing to sell them with the bike for a reasonable price.

I’m asking $13,500 as described. I do have a loan on the bike that will need to be paid off. I don’t need to sell but I haven’t been riding as much as I used to and I think a touring motorcycle will better suit my needs for two-up in the future.

Located in Northern New Hampshire.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2020 Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Jeff, your Tiger 900 Rally Pro has the best color scheme! You keep the bike clean all the time. I'm the same. I don't have the luxury of waiting for the rain to wash it �� here in Tucson. Waiting for the new Tiger 1200 to be announced. Got a deposit on the Speed Triple 1200 RR.
    Can't wait to see what you two up tourer will be!��
    Good Luck With the Sale bud!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Re: 2020 Tiger 900 Rally Pro

Actually, $13k takes it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!