Full NESR disclaimer. This truck was used exclusively by shoveling crew. Cab corners and part of the doors were patched poorly with bondo and great foam and spray painted and bed liner coated on top to pass mass inspection. I threw a Walmart battery on it couple of months ago. At the same time we did all plugs and coils and 2 or 3 injectors. She starts and runs and drives fine. Tires do rub a bit when you turn the wheel fully. The bed will need to be replaced if you plan on putting anything you value in it or extra weight.
The truck however has never plowed. Could use a serious details. Scratches, dents, etc almost everywhere.
Frame actually isn’t rotted / broken but has some rust (nothing too crazy honestly). Exhaust has several leaks throughout. One key and clean Mass title. I can’t think of much else. It’s currently listed on fb for $7300 in hopes of getting $6500ish.
170k miles. 5.4 gas. 4x4. Crew cab short bed.
NESR only 100% firm price $5800. Picked up in Worcester. It’s a beater truck with some potential.
You can see the photos on fb or I can text you a video showing the truck all aroind as well as starting it.
I would like to sell it yesterday and get the space back before snow.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ibextid=6ojiHh