Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2nd Gen SV racebike

2nd Gen SV racebike

Was bought in 04 with 176 miles on the odometer and then turned into a race bike. Title is clean. If you were to build a 2nd gen SV into racebike and wanted everything fresh and new, this is what you would have. You will be hard pressed to find another one as clean, and well sorted as this.

Suspension - AK20's up front (set-up for 170lb rider, springs are 9.0) and Penske Double clicker. Oil changed in the forks two weeks ago, Traxxion refreshed the shock over the winter.

Engine - New England Performance did a supersport motor job for me in March, got the engine broken in last weekend and changed the oil. Has a Yoyodyne slipper clutch, Power Commander, Pair Block off plates, M-4 full exhaust with shortened can and a spare can.

Bodywork - Sharkskinz, freshly painted last month. The color is Ford Red (I have a 01 Ford F150 and liked the color) so it will be easy to match in the future. Lightweight aluminum fairing stay and a Endurance Engineering subframe with a lightweight battery (YTZ7S), aluminum LP gas cap.

Brakes - Wave rotors up front, lightened rear rotor, Vesrah pads, Galfer superbike lines.

Clip-ons/rearsets - Woodcraft all around, including "shorty" rear brake lever and woodcraft shift pedal.

chain/sprockets - brand new with 15/45 gearing, extra rear sprocket carrier with a new 46t sprocket mounted.

Extras/spares - extra levers and pedals, extra exhaust hanger, cheap e-bay rear stand that works fine.

$6000, e-mail Tom at trnrpi@yahoo.com with any questions

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CCS/LRRS #664

Goodbye Sweet Dreams BLACK SQUIRREL's Avatar

Re: 2nd Gen SV racebike

Nice bike, Bump

I wish I needed 2

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley Racing #444

Signature edit by Tricky mike