Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Fatduc O2 Manipulator

Fatduc O2 Manipulator

Just installed the DP ECU on my hyper and no longer need the fatduc O2 manipulator. I installed it at the end of last year after I got my Hyper. Still in like new condition. It works on a number of Ducati's (http://www.fatduc.com/compatibility.html). I paid $88 for it from Fatduc new last year. $60 and it's yours shipped the cheapest way possible. I'll try to get a picture up tonight.

I also have a stock Hyper seat from a 2008 as well as the stock exhaust cans and mid pipe with flapper valve. I'll go best offer on those if you pay for shipping.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jcbell1007; 05-10-14 at 08:24 PM.

Re: Fatduc O2 Manipulator

Bump

What's it do?

LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube

Allows you to manipulate the voltage being sent to the ecu but the O2 sensor. In essence, this allows you to trim the AFR to make ducatis run better at idle and lower rpm with the stock ecu. Before I added this, the engine would randomly quit at idle. This solved that issue and generally it ran much better under 5k rpm's.

Bump

Sold!