Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2Tall riser kit for KTM

2Tall riser kit for KTM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

2 Tall Kit - riser Kit KTM Used,. Condition is Used.

No longer available as 2Tall Racing is out of business. New retail was over $900! Came off of a recent acquired 2011 KTM 350SXF, fits other years and models- please do your research to ensure it will fit your application.

Complete kit- raises your tank, subframe up 2 inches for taller riders. The old 2tall website mentioned it was for riders 6’0 and above. It was too tall for me so I put it back to stock heights, Previous owner was 6’2 and he said it was perfect for him.

Kit includes: (2) handle bar riser blocks, lower subframe riser, upper subframes riser that mounts to upper shock mount, tank riser block (orange block shown in pics), front shroud rubber bands (2) to fasten shroud to radiator mounts (clips included),exhaust canister mount bracket (riv-nut is loose, needs new one or to be reattached -easy fix), stock KTM air box plastics with 2Tall extender insert(raised subframe requires this to attach to throttle body) -good shape with Loud mouth racing intake and filter (used filter, good shape)

See this link for more info: https://2tallracing.com/wp-content/u...uct-review.pdf

Removed from my bike, I replaced air box with stock one, including the modified one so it’s an easy install!

MSRP over $900 new, asking SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Scottg22; 06-24-20 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Sold

Re: 2Tall riser kit for KTM

I had one of these on my 15 300 XCW, and also switched it over to my 16 500 exc.

I’m 6’4” and this kit made woods riding far easier for me getting up and down off the saddle. The subframe, seat and fuel tank are raised up, the bulk of the machine weight remains at it previous COG.

Worth every penny for me when I ran this kit, made racing easier for a big man as well.

Out of business, but the risers are simple rubber under the tank, and CNC bits that shouldn’t break.

Bump for the OP.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2Tall riser kit for KTM

That's really cool. Didn't know anything like that existed.