Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

3 NYST days with rain insurance paid

xxaarraa

3 NYST days with rain insurance paid

I have 3 days left over in my NYST bank. I'd like to sell this to a single person to make the accounting easier for NYST.

All days have the optional rain insurance already paid. Can be used pretty much any weekend this year as these are member days directly with the track - you can check the schedule at nyst.com.

Each day is a $200 value. Asking $400 for all 3 days. You would need to pick the dates and tell me which dates you'd like and I will email NYST and copy you.

PM if interested, thank you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 3 NYST days with rain insurance paid

PM'd...

'19 Husqvarna FS450 Race

xxaarraa

SOLD

xxaarraa

Back up for sale. It turns out that NYST will not allow transfer of days into Pig Roast weekend. So these days are only for any other dates EXCEPT Pig Roast weekend.

PMd

PM'd again earlier. Just did two days here and at first I really struggled to like this track. By the end of the second day it was some of the most satisfying track riding I've done yet! Interested to go back.

I think the potential for crashing at this track is a ton higher than most others though. Very unforgiving on mistakes.

'19 Husqvarna FS450 Race

xxaarraa

Quote Originally Posted by Zolden View Post
    PM'd again earlier. Just did two days here and at first I really struggled to like this track. By the end of the second day it was some of the most satisfying track riding I've done yet! Interested to go back.

I think the potential for crashing at this track is a ton higher than most others though. Very unforgiving on mistakes.
    Hey Zolden, Capital has paid alredy and we are waiting for confirmation from NYST on the dates he wants, will let you know if that falls through.

Glad you liked the track, in my view, that's the best track within driving distance of Boston. I don't think you are any more likely to crash than anywhere else, but yes, there are a few corners where if you do crash, you will be in a pond lol. Compared to say Loudon, most corners are way safer since there are no walls or potholes.

Dates are confirmed! Thanks xxaarraa