Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

50cc pit bike for sale

50cc pit bike for sale

as you all probably know, me and the ole lady are splitting up. i'm gonna have some stuff i cant bring with me so i figured i'd get rid of it. i've got for sale a 50cc pocket bike-it's about 1/4 the size of a normal machine. has only been ridden a handful of times by my girls children. they're girls, so its pink. its gonna need a little work to get running again, but its in pretty much new condition. i think we paid about $700 for it a whils back-will sell for $300 or best offer. i'll post a few pics when i get home. would be a great little mode of transportation when at the track. pm me if interested.

later odieoh24

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 50cc pit bike for sale

not one reply or offer? wow i thought for sure someone would want this. make me an offer-at least try to be serious. i need outta this living situation i'm in asap and everything will help.

later odieoh24

people are probably waiting for the pictures, also the track changed the rules a bit this year and unless it is street registrable, it can't leave the infield...so that limits the audience...

I didn't know you and the ole lady were splitting. I guess I need to get on facebook or whatever you kids keep in touch with each other is these days.

But a pic would be nice.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Re: 50cc pit bike for sale PICS ADDED

okay here's a few shots of the pocket bike. it measures roughly 56" in length and about 34" tall. runs on just gasoline. is automatic and i've had it up to almost 30 with my big ass on there! it needs a new spark plug and a little tune up and it should be ready to go. it is electric start as well. the kids have put less than 30-40 hours on it since we bought it about 4 years ago.

i'm not trying to make any money here off this thing, in fact i'm probably taking a substansial loss! i just need to get rid of some of the stuff i dont want to store. thanks for looking.

later odieoh24

THAT'S HAWT..........DBconz is gonna pop a cMan God (Chub by)

just out of curiosity (for track use purposes) did this thing come with a certificate of origin or title or anything that can be used to street register this? kind of like an YSR50 in the olden days or something?

no its only 50cc's so i dont think it can be registered. we used it when we went camping a few time to go back and forth aroung the park. as well as at the nascar races. girls just lost interest after a short while and it has been in the basement for a few years.covered up with a blanket. i'm moving into an apt and i dont have the room for it. hoping to dump of a bunch of stuff so i dont need the storage unit.

later odieoh24

I bet I could register that thing...

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Man I would be the coolest weirdo in my neighborhood with that thing.

06 RC46

bump bump bump. $250.00. i need to get rid of it. anyone? i'm getting down to the final days here and i really gotta find a new home for this thing. i have the tool kit, the manuals, and the cords to charge it. headlight turns on/off, horn, front and rear turn signals, front and rear brakes, automatic, electric start, runs on regular gas. needs a new spark plug and it should start right up. it has been used less than 30 hours and hasnt been pounded by me or the kids. its a great way to teach a younger child how to ride. pm if interested.

later odieoh24