Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

93 Mercedes 300E *not running*

93 Mercedes 300E *not running*

93 Mercedes Benz 300E. 74,xxx miles. Car has been sitting in my neighbors driveway for 15 or so years, hasn't been run for 10 years. I picked the car up as a project, replaced the water pump as it was leaking from the weep hole just turning the engine over, but now I can't get fuel at the injectors. I don't have the time to keep chasing fuel problems and need to make some space in the garage for the bikes. Car has great spark and compression, turns over like a champ. Definitely needs everything rubber (tires, belts, hoses etc.) and all fluids and filters. Does not appear to be any rodent damage, nothing got past the air filter. Interior is in very good condition, exterior the same. No dents, scratches, or rot that I can find, it just needs a really good detailing from sitting outside (on concrete). I'd like to avoid the CL if I could, selling a cheap car on there brings the thugs out of the wooodwork and I think this would be a great older Benz for the right person who could "restore" it. Clear title in hand.Attachment 41768Attachment 41769Attachment 41770Attachment 41771 $500.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 93 Mercedes 300E *not running*

SOLD

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!