My brother has decided to sell his bike since he barely rides it anymore. He has posted this on Craigslist but I offered to post this up here to give you guys a chance to pick it up. Right now he is selling the bike for $4,300 or best offer. He is also looking to trade up for an SUV of similar quality and price. If you have something cheaper then he would take the trade plus cash from you. Let him know what you have but no junkers.

You can contact him directly and mention that you saw this on the NESR forum from the posting your brother listed.

Email him at zkpmv-3098096379@sale.craigslist.org

Here are the details:

2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R (blue) with 12320 miles with the following upgrades:

Two Brothers dual exhaust
Flush mount turn signals
Fender eliminator kit w/ license plate under the seat and cats eyes rear turn signals
Blue handlebar ends
Frame sliders
Pazzo Gold Shorty Shift Levers
Zerospeed Double Bubble Windscreen
Rear Seat Cowl

I am the second owner (bought the bike in 2007 with 5000 miles on it) and the reason I'm selling is because I just have no time to ride anymore. I am willing to sell it for a reasonable price or trade for an SUV (send me pics and details of your SUV if you have one - but the value must be comparable...obviously).

In one of the pictures you can see a small two inch scratch just behind the seat (not sure where this was from as it was there from the previous owner). On the profile shot, please note that those two white lines are reflections from something in my garage, NOT SCRATCHES. There's also a 3/4 angle shot of the bike from years ago (before I got the windscreen and shift levers).

To date there is nothing wrong with the bike. However, you may notice a clicking sound when you're in first and second gear. I think this might be from an old chain or rear sprocket but feel free to take the bike out for a spin and see for yourself. I can let you test it in an empty parking lot.

Trades that I am considering - any mid size SUV (for example Explorers, Grand Cherokees, Durango but please no CRVs, RAV-4's)