Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo $2500 obo

99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo $2500 obo

Just got engaged, need to start saving for the wedding late next year. Won't have any extra money to make it to track days at least until 2014... fml.

Up for sale is my 99 R6 track bike. I bought the bike from KB1 on here 2 years ago. It's been a great bike, I've been to Calabogie on it for a few days last year and to Loudon a few weeks ago for one of the fishtail days. It's got a penske rear shock, set up for a 160-170 pound rider, steering damper (i think matris), engine case sliders, etc etc. The race body work isn't pretty but it works just fine. I've got a spare set of wheels with practically new rain tires on them and I do have a few spare sets of used tires as well that'll come with it. I also have all the vortex parts you would need in case you dropped it... clipons, levers, shifters etc. It'll come with rear and front stands (front is the kind that pops into the steertube). I hold the title to the bike outright. It has a little over 8k miles on it.

The trailer is your standard open 4x8 trailer with a condor wheelchock on the front (as well as 2 dirtbike wheelchocks too if you want them). It has the the drop down wheel on the tongue so you can unhook it from your car and roll it around/adjust the height. The trailer is in perfect condition, I store it in the garage with the R6 on it year round.

$2600 obo for everything and you'll be ready for the track. I'm fine with splitting the trailer and the bike up as well if you're only interested in one. I'd also be interested in trades if you have a street bike with relatively low miles (7k or less) that I could throw some extra money on top of the trade as well.

Thanks for looking,
    Ryan

99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo   00 obo-r6-front-jpg99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo   00 obo-r6-trailer-jpg99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo   00 obo-r6-rear-jpg99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo   00 obo-trailer-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo $2500 obo

Umm
    Sick fucking deal... GLWS man it should sell fastttt

Re: 99 R6 Track Bike / Trailer Combo $2500 obo

thanks tsorfas