Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bunch of stuff

Bunch of stuff

RC51 Dual Undertail exhaust - Made this for my rc51 a year ago. Sold the bike, and now Im going to get rid of the pipes. This set up comes with the front headers, and a mid pipe. Exhaust cans dont come with it. You will need to modify the subframe. Pipes are also heat wrapped black 45 bucks

Clymers manual for 2000 RM125 - free

Aprilia Shiver oil filter - free
    Aprilia Exhaust plastic covers - good shape no blemishes - 10 bucks

Chevy Silverado regular non power side mirrors - took these off of my 2500 hd when I got tow mirrors. No blemishes, just a little dusty and dirty. These are manual mirrors not power. Both sides for 30 bucks

Chevy Silverado manual crank window tracks - Both sides were taken out after I put in power windows. Clean, no corrosion, cables are all in excellent shape. 30 bucks for both sides.

CST Radiator cap - 16lb, good shape, real clean. 10 bucks

Morroso carb spacer plate. Black,

1.25 inch hitch reciever with standard size ball. Came off my civic, towed a bike trailer with it. 30 bucks

Trailer lights - Came off my trailer, has good plugs. Brake, turn, and reverse lights all in one. 10 bucks for the pair

Ill put up pics later tonight, can't find the chord at the moment. Reason for selling all the stuff is I've moved to Cali and have been back this week cleaning out all this stuff from my parents house. Would prefer is buyer came buy to pick up the stuff so no one has to ship anything.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by catch2otwo; 08-25-10 at 05:42 AM.
    Tuono

Re: Bunch of stuff

What is the exhaust made out of? Any idea how much it weighs? And, what's the inlet diameter of the pipe where it meets the cans?

TIA
    Matt

Hyper

exhaust is made from stainless bought from burnsstainless.com, pretty sure it was 304. OD of where the cans slip on is 2 3/8" or roughly 60mm I took the measurement with a tape, I dont have my calipers here. as far as weight, I dont have a scale but it feels like one of my stock cans off my tuono.

Last edited by catch2otwo; 08-22-10 at 12:44 PM.
    Tuono

OK, cool, very tempting...

Hyper