Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

AR-15 MA Compliant

AR-15 MA Compliant

Dpms lower with 6 position stock (currently riveted in #2 position but can be riveted to buyers preference), Dpms lower parts kit, bushmaster 14.5 flat-top upper with permanently attached muzzlebrake, bushmaster bolt carrier group. Gun has a somewhat high round count I would guess 3000-4000, was last shot about 3 months ago and did 2.0" groups at 100 yards with an eotech on it. Gun will be sold with no optics or sights (except the front sight post obviously). I will post detailed pics of gun, bore, chamber, and BCG tomorrow. Looking for $650 on an FA-10 or buyer can pay FFL fee at a Plymouth area FFL.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Dannyf; 03-05-12 at 07:56 PM. Reason: spelling
    "When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna

Re: AR-15 MA Compliant

Please send pics to y2kvwglx@aol.com please. Thank you.

Pictures Added

"When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna

Bump. Open to offers, need room in the safe. Going on NES on friday.

Ayrton Senna

Lifer
    $500?

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Bump

Ayrton Senna