Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Full Autocom Pro7 SPort Setup

Full Autocom Pro7 SPort Setup

Up for sale is my entire Autocom Pro Sport 7 setup. Works great, unit is like new condition, comes with original box, but the manual can be downloaded here . Unit works fantastic, Autocom has got their communication systems dialed in.

I will list all the parts that come with the system. Pics available on request.

1- Autocom Pro 7 Sport Communication System - Excellent Shape, works fine. This system comes with the 9v power lead as well as the 12v hard wire connection to run it off of bike power. All wires and leads coming off the main unit are in perfect condition. The unit is currently configured for 12v power off of the bike with an SAE connector installed.

1- Autocom SAE 3 foot power lead to help extend the unit power to a tank bag if you choose.

1- Autocom SAE connector with bare wires to connect to your battery or fuse block.

1- Autocom 3.5mm to 2.5mm phone lead

1- Autocom 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo music lead for MP3 player

1- Autocom 3.5mm hi/lo volume plug - to increase speaker volume in helmet for use with earplugs

1- Autocom Handlebar mounted hi/lo system switched volume plug in - to increase speaker volume in helmet for use with earplugs. Brand New. Never Used in Box.

1- Autocom Twin Isolated Mixer Part 1281 -Twin isolated input adaptor lead (170mm) and 3.5mm jack plug. Allows the integration of two audio sources (eg. a GPS unit and a radar detector) to the phone input of pre-2006 Autocom Systems for simultaneous use.

1- Autocom Twin isolated input adaptor lead Part 1282 - (170mm) and 3.5mm jack plug. Inputs A for typical GPS or Radar, Input B for phone. Brand New. Never used in box.

1- Autocom Isolated interface cable - designed to attach a bike powered audio source with a standard 3.5mm stereo output while protecting against noise created by the bike's electrical system.

1- Autocom Part no. 2138 / Coiled Headset Extension Lead (7-pin)

1- Autocom Part no. 1440 / Cable to connect Motorola Radio (5-pin)

1- Autocom Headset Part 12.7 - Brand New, never used 7-pin headset. I purchased extra headsets, this one was never used. This headset is different form the other headset included in this sale in that the helmet speakers can be replaced because the loom has disconnects for the speakers. The microphone also has a small tear in the windsock, came that way. Again, this headset was never used or mounted, a replacement windsock will fix this issue.

1- Autocom Headset Part 1153 - Brand New, never used 7-pin headset. I purchased extra headsets, this one was never used. Standard headset, loom is connected directly to speakers, connection for boom mic.

All of the above parts have the part numbers for the individual pieces that work with this setup. If you look for reference around the web, you will find that the parts are the same, but the Part Numbers change based upon the units and era in which they are produced. Same parts, different numbers.

I am looking for $250 shipped in the CONUS for everything. I feel this is a very fair price. The isolator adapters and headsets alone can be purchased from $50-90 on the net each, and I am including those plus the communicator unit, extra cables, additional power sources and remote switches. All of these are priced with Priority shipping with tracking. Paypal only.

If you would like it, Call it in the thread, and send me a PM. First come, first serve.

Thanks for looking Guys! Any Questions?

Pro 7 Sport

Pro 7 Sport Closeup

Pro 7 Sport with Leads and Connected 12v Power Source

9v Battery and lead, SAE Extension Power Cord

3.5mm to 2.5mm Mono Phone Cord

Isolated Music Interface Cable

3.5mm to 3.5mm Music Cable

Remote Handlebar Hi/Lo Switch

Autocom Twin Isolated Mixer Part 1281

Autocom Twin Isolated Input Adaptor Lead Part 1282
    Coiled Headset Lead

Motorola Radio Lead

Headset Part 1153

Headset Part 12.7

Closeup of Torn Boom Windsock

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Phat Twin; 03-09-11 at 11:12 AM.

Re: Full Autocom Pro7 SPort Setup

Forgot to add the schematic for how I had it set up on the bike. In case anyone is interested.

Ok I'm very interested in this setup...

Maybe you can help me know if it would work for my setup...

1) Sirius Receiver (Music)
    2) Droid (Used as phone and GPS)
    3) Rider to passenger communication

I just figure you know the system well enough you'd know if these could be connected and work... the sirius and droid have standard 3.5mm jacks...

Thanks!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by VinceF2 View Post
    Ok I'm very interested in this setup...

Maybe you can help me know if it would work for my setup...

1) Sirius Receiver (Music) This should work with one of the splitters that I have included as long the sirius has a stereo jack out. Or you can plug it directly into the music plug in on the unit.
    2) Droid (Used as phone and GPS) As long as the jack on the side of the phone is 3.5mm, it will plug directly into the communication unit and should be heard in stereo. Depends on how the output pin is set up. If its a four pole pin connection on the phone headset you use, then voice can't be used for the phone. It wasn't designed for the newer phones that are commonplace today. I can't use this setup anymore because my iPhone is a 4 pole lead and this unit is not designed for 4 pole in and out. I bought a GoPhone and used that for emergency calls that came in, not to chat regularly. This will work with some of the earlier generation phones, but some of the smart phones are tricky because of the stereo voice/sound in and out and pin configurations. I can't guarantee that all of the functionality of your Droid with be available by using this system. The other option is to get a GPS with a cradle bike mount and bluetooth the phone to the GPS and then hardwire to the communication system. The GPS will control everything else (ie, Zumo). As with any of these systems, some research and talking with the experts can get the system to work. Talking on the phone and riding is not a good practice anyways...
    3) Rider to passenger communication (Absolutely. Both headsets are included in the package, you might need another headset extension based on how you carry the system, but those are like $10. This is what this setup is designed for.)

I just figure you know the system well enough you'd know if these could be connected and work... the sirius and droid have standard 3.5mm jacks...

Thanks!

Mike
    Not an expert here, Mike. I hope that helps. Cheers!

PM replied...

***Sold***