Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Badass Road Worn Gear for Manly Bastards With Shitloads of Style

Badass Road Worn Gear for Manly Bastards With Shitloads of Style

Greetings, NESR-ians!

I sold my R1, lost a shitload of weight and have taken to cycling involving pedals, sweat and chafed ass cheeks. As such, I don't need all of this fancy stuff anymore, and it wouldn't fit me even if I did. All of this gear is time-tested by the most professional, extreme motorcyclist in the history of people who live at my house. It's never been down and is ready to help you take your chicken strips to the next level.

Are you a 2XL? If so, it's your lucky day my friend! Your pal Quigs is here to sell you the goods you need to look like an absolute badass everywhere you go in any season. I can personally guarantee* a horsepower and handling improvement on your current ride while wearing these outfuckingstanding specimens of ATGATT laden glory. You'll be faster, more protected, look better, feel better, and be more popular with the ladies.

*most of that is a lie

Here goes! First up, I have this Arai Vector in an XL. I used it for 2 seasons and it needs a windscreen. It has a few scrapes on it, mostly from low flying aircraft trying to draft me on the highway. This Lid of Champions can be all yours for $100.

Next up is a Shift 2XL leather jacket, with the insert. This comes complete with exhaust stains from all of the suckers I had to pass on the highway while texting back the women who wouldn't leave me alone after I bought it. It's never been down either - because when you have the sheer amount of motorcycling skill that I have, you don't crash, ever! It's in great shape (like me) and comes with the liner/insert thing that I didn't take a picture of. There might even be some vintage dead bugs on it from last year. This is also $100.

Are you the kind of guy that likes to live on the ventilated edge? Well, LOOK NO FURTHER BROCHACHO. I also have this bitchin' Shift mesh jacket for sale. It's in great shape, though I don't have the padded liner for it. (Who wears a liner with a mesh anyway? If you oil your chest and biceps up like I do, you obviously want maximum sun penetration). This is $75 for all of your windy-nippled needs.

If you think you have enough style and testosterone to pull off both jackets, that'll set you back $150.

Lastly, I have some 2XL Joe Rocket textile pants that I wore when it was cold out. They have ventilation around the cajones area, and zippers and shit to connect with jackets. I don't have the rubber insert pads they came with (because pads are for bitches). So $50 for these, if you aren't too intimidated by the fact that my cast iron planet-sized testicles were also in them once, stacking sick wheelies in school zones.

I'm in Amesbury, or you can meet me nearish Hanscom AFB during the day. All purchases may include an autographed 8x10 glossy photo of Josh and Stoneman in a lewd position.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

Re: Badass Road Worn Gear for Manly Bastards With Shitloads of Style

too bad on the sizing great deal.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Badass Road Worn Gear for Manly Bastards With Shitloads of Style

I'll add that if these are too big for you, you won't regret eating a bunch of donuts until they're the perfect size.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org