Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bear Creek Square Bear Canoe

Bear Creek Square Bear Canoe

Square Bear – Bear Creek Canoes & Kayaks

Purchased new the summer of 2014, only used a handful of times that year, since then it's been in covered storage. Everything is in excellent condition other than a couple of scrapes in the paint on the underside as expected. Boat is 13'3" with a wide beam (43") and a flat transom which will accept up to a 2 HP motor. I ran a 55 lb thrust electric trolling motor (not included) which was a great setup. When piloting solo you will want some ballast in the front of the boat. Very stable boat, great for fishing and moving gear around. It is heavy...or more so awkward....enough that it requires two people to get it on top of a car, one person can easily in/out from the bed of a truck. I'm pricing this to move quickly in an effort to remove unused items from my life. This is a really kick ass boat I had high hopes for many fishing trips with, but the kiddo came along and I moved to the south coast and it doesn't really fit into the grand scheme anymore.

Price: $300

Bear Creek Square Bear Canoe-canoe-1-jpg

Bear Creek Square Bear Canoe-canoe-2-jpg

Bear Creek Square Bear Canoe-canoe-3-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Re: Bear Creek Square Bear Canoe

Sold

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief