Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

yet another bicycle for sale!

yet another bicycle for sale!

The first 2 sold, you guys are awesome! This one is a little odd though. I work in a bike shop, and recently, (september), I purchased a brand new (ridden in a parking lot when new, less than 1/2 mile total), 1998 Cannondale super v 700sl, with the original receipt from the bikes first owner, from september of 1997 for the sum of $1800! It sports the, "mean green", team paint, which is a bright green and yellow fade, the fatty headshock still holds air, the rear shock is an older fox that might need a new spring depending on what you weigh, avid single digit brakes and levers, all xt and lx components, even has the stock tires with the little hairs still on them, and the stock grips, still bright yellow! It was missing a post and seat, which I had a black 27.2 cut down a little, and a new specialized seat. I love the bike as a piece of functional art, its way light and is what I used to dream of when i was a youngin', but I really have too many bikes, and this one is in newer shape than my new 09 bike I just picked up. I was actually debating putting it in a box for another 10 years. But that would just be selfish. The only new stuff besides the post and seat is a new 9 spd. Sram chain, new cables and housing, and new tubes. And comes with original paperwork, new coda pedals which haven't been clipped into once, and even the Cannondale owners VHS video (no vcr included, good luck...). Picks soon, or pm me your email with requests, and best reasonable offer plus shipping takes it. thanks - bryan

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by bryco13; 10-22-08 at 10:05 PM. Reason: new pic

Goodbye Sweet Dreams BLACK SQUIRREL's Avatar

Re: yet another bicycle for sale!

Bryco13 Is a solid dude,

I Love the 29er I got from him

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip Tie Alley Racing #444

Signature edit by Tricky mike

Re: yet another bicycle for sale!

You still have this thing?
    What are you looking to get for it?