I have a bunch of shit left over from when I had a couple of GSX-Rs. If any of you guys still have track bikes, pretty sure you'll like the haul.

Items range from spare air ducts to a couple of fairing stays to an odometer (not sure of the mileage, I guess I could figure out a way to put power to it and find out, but this isn't fucking Craigslist where people swap Odo's and sell a bike that has 40,000 miles as one that has 12,000, now is it?) caliper rebuild kits, etc. etc. etc. Spare hard parts for woodcraft stuff. I think a spare clutch. Idk, bunch of parts. I think I still have a set of wheels, too. Rear is in good shape - no dents, etc. Front has a small dent in the lip (came off my 04 1000 and I swapped the 750 rotors onto that wheel and put the wheel from this set onto it whew hopefully that made sense). I think I have a windscreen and other stuff, too. I can inventory if there's interest. Hoping to just sell as a lot because this stuff is just taking up space and not doing me any good sitting here. $300 for everything for the GSXR. You can have 06-07 GSXR600 wheels, too, if you want them. Those aren't in as good of shape, but fuck it, make a table or hit em with a hammer or something.

Also have a set of R6 race plastics that were on an 06 (BrianC's old bike from here)... I think these are worth $100.
Also have an Ohlin's shock from the same bike. The spring is rusting a little bit at the bottom of it. Idk, let's call it $300 on this thing?
I have 07-08 R6 stock rearsets and passenger pegs $50 for the whole set. In good shape.

Also, shot in the dark.... 05-06 CBR6600RR subframe in good shape. $30

I know it's a catch 22 with pictures and interest, but my level of interest in doing the work to put pictures up is currently 0. If you're interested in buying, feel free to text me at eight six 0, 33 eight.... 144.1 and I'll take pictures and text or email them to you. If my pricing isn't fair, please let me know. I won't take it personally, I promise. I'll also probably edit this post at some point today or tomorrow and make it more coherent and add pictures.

Pick up STRONGLY preferred. If I'm shipping anything, add $20 to the price, PLUS the cost of shipping - I'm located in Manchester, CT.