Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

16' Jon Boat, 25hp motor and trailer

rides bikes

16' Jon Boat, 25hp motor and trailer

Long story short, I got screwed by a no-show buyer after pulling this out of winter storage. Would like to sell it quickly as I don't have anywhere to keep it. $2500 or trade for bikes. It's a kick ass fishing boat.

Older, heavy gage welded aluminum 16' Jon Boat with very wide beam. It used to be painted red and I believe it was a search and rescue boat at some point in its life. Plenty of dents and dings, but no leaks or real issues. Plus, it's blue, so it doesn't look like every other Jon Boat on the lake.

Motor is a 1998 Mercury 25hp two stroke. Carb rebuilt and tuned up this summer. Runs flawlessly and was GPS tracked at 32mph. Sips fuel and starts on 2nd pull when cold (1/2 pull when warm). Just put a new pull cord on it. Prop should be replaced but works fine as-is. New gas tank and lines.

Trailer is very heavy duty galvanized. Lights work, bearing buddies in hubs, 1 7/8" ball. Just towed it 5 hours on the highway yesterday. Very easy to tow.

I have a lot more photos, but they're candid shots of people fishing and not really of the boat. If you want to see it, it's in Salem, MA.

Attachment 48705Attachment 48706

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

rides bikes

Re: 16' Jon Boat, 25hp motor and trailer

Sold

Re: 16' Jon Boat, 25hp motor and trailer

Congrats to the new owner, on the second best day of their life!