Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NEW IN BOX, LARGE SHOEI GT-AIR HELMET, BLACK W/ INTERNAL SUN SHIELD

NEW IN BOX, LARGE SHOEI GT-AIR HELMET, BLACK W/ INTERNAL SUN SHIELD

i bought this brand new early this winter, and the guy at cycle gear convinced me that i should get a large, so i did, even though i wanted an x-large. he told me to keep putting it on throughout the winter and it would feel better by spring when i was ready to ride. well i still think it's too tight and now it's too late to return it, so my loss is your gain. sticker is still on the shield, pinlock lens has never been out of the bag, and the manual, helmet bag, chin curtain and everything comes with it, exactly as new. this is a great deal on a very nice $550 helmet with the internal sun visor, so you never need sunglasses. It's on CL for $450, but the no BS price is $400. Calls only please, no texts or PMs 978-985-5445. located in Peabody,MA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW IN BOX, LARGE SHOEI GT-AIR HELMET, BLACK W/ INTERNAL SUN SHIELD-helmet-jpg   NEW IN BOX, LARGE SHOEI GT-AIR HELMET, BLACK W/ INTERNAL SUN SHIELD-helmet2-jpg  

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by 5gear; Yesterday at 07:22 AM. Reason: price

Re: NEW IN BOX, LARGE SHOEI GT-AIR HELMET, BLACK W/ INTERNAL SUN SHIELD

i will be in the Laconia area through sunday 6/18, if anyone in that area is interested. after sunday i will be back in Peabody

0 Not allowed!

Re: NEW IN BOX, LARGE SHOEI GT-AIR HELMET, BLACK W/ INTERNAL SUN SHIELD

i'm about to put this on ebay, but noticed the fees are a little more than i realized, so i'll let it go for $400. i'll give it a couple days on here, but after sunday, it's going on ebay.

0 Not allowed!