Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

*Brand new* Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT tires - 120/70/17 and 190/55/17

*Brand new* Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT tires - 120/70/17 and 190/55/17

***SOLD***

I bought these last fall but never used them. I have the same tires currently mounted on my Multistrada and they offer tremendous traction in all conditions, specially wet. This is probably the BEST sporting touring tire currently on the market.

They are $360 for a set on Motorcycle Superstore. I'll take $260, pickup from Nashua NH or Bedford MA. Shipping will be $50 extra. Paypal accepted. Text/call me at nine seven eight three seven eight zero six nine seven

Larger touring motorcycles are far from forgotten at Michelin and the new Pilot Road 4 GT Rear Tire is the one that proves this beyond a doubt. Based closely on the regular Pilot Road 4, the GT beefs up its sidewall stiffness to handle the additional weight and forces a full size high performance touring bike dishes out. And though mileage is the main selling point, the Pilot Road 4 GT and its 2AT dual rubber compound have been designed to let the heavyweight bikes corner and brake in the wet and dry better than ever before. For the rider who likes to tour, Michelin has created one impressive set of tires.

Stiffer casing than standard Road 4, with a patented new technology for motorcycle tires that delivers the stability you need for heavier GT-class bikes while riding solo, two-up or with luggage, and the comfort you desire.
    Michelin’s patented new 2AT Dual Angle Technology uniquely combines elements of both bias and radial tire designs during the manufacturing process in order to deliver the best of both worlds: the extra load carrying capacity of bias and the riding pleasure of a radial
    Superior wet-weather performance: Stops 17% shorter than the leading sport-touring tire competitors on wet pavement and 24% shorter on slippery wet surfaces**
    Last longer: Up to 20% longer tread life than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires****
    Dependable grip, even in challenging conditions: 2 Compound Technology with all-new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23 degrees F to 113 degrees F. New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by shashankmittal; 03-29-15 at 09:26 AM.
    Currently - '21 Multistrada V4S, '23 Tuono 660
    Previously - '16 Yamaha FJR1300, '20 Husky Vitpilen 701, '13 Multistrada, '13 F800GS, '13 MV F3, '10 S1000RR, '15 KTM Duke 390, '04 Royal Enfield Electra 500, '97 Yamaha RX135, '90 Yamaha RD350...and many more.