Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Brand New Shift torque kevlar riding jeans 2 pairs light and dark color size 34

Brand New Shift torque kevlar riding jeans 2 pairs light and dark color size 34

These 2 pairs are probably the last pairs in the country. Took me 2 months to track them down after emailing all retailers. Sadly they are too tight on me. I have the option of just sending it back but figured I can help out someone on the forum that are looking for these jeans. To me they look the best compared to other brands. I am 5'8 220lbs, i want to say you should be around my height or taller and be 210lbs or less. Size 34. I need someone to buy them today/tomorrow or I will be sending them back for a refund. Tags are still attached, brand new. Tried it on in the house only. Pick up in Allston/brighton after 5:30pm. Quickest way to reach me is email : bo.w.chen@gmail.com or text me @ 617-828-3829.
    They retail for $99 , I paid $80 each. These are the more expensive TORQUE version with leather patches. I would like to just get back the money I paid. I didnt have a chance to take pics, but for your reference, this is what the color look like:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gixxxer; 01-09-12 at 11:08 AM.