Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) - Complete Track or Race Package - Excellent Condition

**Sold** 2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) - Complete Track or Race Package - **Sold**

**Sold**

I've switched primary sponsors and so have decided to sell my track/race bike package. This bike is 100%-pick-it-up-drive-to-the-track-and-ride-it-ready-to-go. The bike rides very well; I've turned good laps with it at VIR, NJMP, Loudon and NYST. Price: $3,100

Partial list of parts that are on the bike:

--Ohlins Front Forks
    --Ohlins Rear Shock
    --Suspension, valving, geometry set up and refresh of oil/seals, etc. by GMD Computrack Boston (Pete Kates)
    --Dynojet Power Commander PCIII
    --Dynojet Quick Shifter
    --M4 Full Exhaust
    --GPR Rotary Steering Damper
    --Dunlop N-Tec Slicks with one track day of use
    --Billet Rearsets (not sure of make, but they are good, with sliders on tip, and in perfect shape) with carbon fiber heel guard
    --Vortex Gas Cap
    --Carbon fiber stator cover
    --Shark Skin Plastics with DZUS quick release fasteners
    --Stomp Grip
    --Frame Sliders
    --Lightweight Ballistic Battery
    --Powdercoated Frame and Various Parts
    --Partially safety-wired

Partial list of spares and miscellaneous items that come with the bike:

--Stock forks in good/straight condition
    --Two spare Akrapovic exhaust slip-ons and miscellaneous titanium kids, headers, stock headers, etc.
    --Pit Bull trailer restraint system
    --Spare wheels with Pirelli Diablo Rains and rotors mounted (yes, that front rain tire is brand new)
    --Atleast two complete sets (one powder coated) of spare Tokico brake calipers with bolts
    --Atleast two complete sets of spare stock rear sets (powder coated)
    --Atleast one set of spare clip-ons
    --Spare gas tank
    --Spare air box with new filter
    --New-in-box steering bearings
    --Several front and rear sprockets
    --Reconstructed Title in hand (a legitimate title which was sufficient for me to obtain insurance for theft)
    --Complete shop manual on CD-ROM
    --Many other spares (gaskets, some stock parts, etc.)

Thanks for looking.

**Sold**

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by dhawks; 08-18-15 at 12:25 PM. Reason: **Sold**
    /s/ Dustin
    LRRS #767
    '09 R6 / '11 848 Evo / '99 RS250

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Re: 2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) - Complete Track or Race Package - Excellent Condition

CCS/LRRS #83

Re: 2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R (636) - Complete Track or Race Package - Excellent Condition

What weight rider is this sprung for? This is making me consider upgrading from my pos F4, but this may be too nice for me.

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Willing to Sell just the pitbull restraint?! how much?

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Hi, Matt. This is currently sprung for a 170/180 (ungeared/geared) rider; however, these always work within a range of weights.

I also have the old spring that was removed when GMD did the work.

/s/ Dustin
    LRRS #767

Thanks for questions, both here and by PM, about whether I'd sell certain items separately. While I may consider that down the road, I am going to offer the complete package up for sale for at least a little while.

/s/ Dustin
    LRRS #767

High maintenance priss

To confirm: you have a reconstructed title, not a salvage title, correct? Somebody already went through the process of having the salvage titled bike inspected by MA, insurance appraisal, etc...to get the reconstructed designation?

How far is this bike from streetable? I can see the obvious: bodywork, lights and top triple. Is the harness intact?

Quote Originally Posted by keeena View Post
    To confirm: you have a reconstructed title, not a salvage title, correct? Somebody already went through the process of having the salvage titled bike inspected by MA, insurance appraisal, etc...to get the reconstructed designation?

How far is this bike from streetable? I can see the obvious: bodywork, lights and top triple. Is the harness intact?
    Kian,

The bike has a reconstructed North Carolina title. Candidly, I don't know what the process the prior owner went through to get the reconstructed title in NC, or what would be required for MA. It was always a track bike for him and for me, but that title was sufficient for Liberty Mutual to insure the bike as though it were art -- theft, fire, etc.

As for what would be needed to make it street legal, I think you've hit the major items, along with mirrors, etc. I'll have to check on the harness and get back to you. Since I only needed it for track duty and it never let me down, I never really needed to look at the electronics.

/s/ Dustin
    LRRS #767

PM sent

The bike has been sold. Nice to meet you, Alex. Hope we cross paths at NYST.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    /s/ Dustin
    LRRS #767